Monday 26 July 2010

Telephone pad

Hey Crafters...........

I have had a great day of crafting yesterday.  I'm desperately trying to use some of my scraps up and also make birthday cards for two of my neighbours.  I have done quite a bit so you will see some of these over the next few days but have to confess its not all stampin up stuff, some of things I have done have a definate 1930's feel.







Onto to todays blog though I used Green House Garden and the Real Red and Pumkin Pie ink pads to make it look like a poppy field, then the middle section was stamped with black stazon.  There has been a poppy field  close to where I live so I was kind of inspired by this, I actually made a 6 x 6 inch card out of this first and this is what was left over.  (I shall put the card on my blog tomorrow). 

I matted in with black card and then folded in half then stuck some scraps of paper together and folded in half and there you have it.


Hope you like it any questions contact me on bellamy.m@sky.com

2 comments:

  1. Great idea for the use of your scraps, looking forward to seeing what else you made

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will catch up soon and bring some samples round good luck with your party tonight

    ReplyDelete