Thursday 29 July 2010

1930's card


















Hello Crafters

This is a card I have done for my neighbour along with a matching bookmark and telephone pad, but as I have done the bookmark and telephone pad recently on my blog I didnt think you would want to see the same thing again.  So this is quite straight forward I have taken some whisper white and used the poka dot embossing folder and put it through my big shot and then matted and layered the 1930's lady up on a ruby red card.


This is one I did in a pink for my other neighbour, I  changed mind I decided to put the telephone pad on here after all hope you like it.

I need to start doing some more samples now I will be going back to using my stampin up stamps now.

Hope you like
Until tomorrow...........keep crafting

Chellebell

No comments:

Post a Comment