Wednesday 21 July 2010

Fox and Friends

Hey Bloggers

This is my first blog so I hope you enjoy and continue to enjoy further samples........I have used the tortoise in the Fox and Friends Stampin up set and stamped it in Old Olive, and then matted it on Choc Chip paper and layered this onto Perfect Plum designer paper, I just then finished it off with a bit of Old Olive and Whisper White ribbon. 

I'm loving this Stampin up set as its so versatile I'm sure you will see more in the not to distance future.

untill......tomorrow


Chellebell Crafts

2 comments:

  1. You are off and running now Chelle, love your card x will do a link to your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Peg I wouldnt be up and running without your help though. Your a top lady and a good friend thank you xx

    ReplyDelete