Friday 15 October 2010

Sparkly & Bright

Hey Crafters

Well Its been a while since I have blogged.  I've been busy with work and also getting mortgage offers and sorting solicitors out, all very exciting stuff, well it is for me and Ian anyway, and although I have done some crafting it never seems enough to keep the blog going for a week or so.  So, what I have decided to do is while I'm building up my business and also moving house I shall just do what I can and as a when and then when I'm settled in then I will try and do regular blogs, maybe weekly or daily not quite sure yet.

Anyway over the weekend I did manage to do some cards so I'm going a couple on here and hope you like....


I love the sparkly and bright I think its so versatile and with all the new colours too the possibilities are endless

2 comments:

  1. Love that one Chelle glad you're back blogging We've missed your cards.Happy to hear your news too.
    Sue and Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your back love your line of santa's. Great news about the mortgage and good luck with the move.

    x

    ReplyDelete