Thursday 28 October 2010

As lovely as a Tree

Hey Crafters

Im back again,  I have had a little time on my hands today and I wanted to chill out a little,  and what better way than crafting, its a great way to unwind I think.

I did this brayering about a week ago and decided that I would incorporate Lovely as a tree, im quite chuffed at how its turned out.

I will try and blog at the beginning of the week next week as will be busy starting a new job.  I was made redundant Monday and start my new job Tuesday so thats all good and move into new house all beening well on the 17th December, so lets hope there are no more surprises that are going to stand in our way.


Happy crafting


Chellebell crafts

1 comment:

  1. Lovely brayering Chelle and looking forward to seeing more of your cards soon x

    ReplyDelete