Friday 6 August 2010

Its Beautiful Envelope Bag

Hey Crafters

I love this project couldn't believe it was done with an A5 envelope, thanks to peg I know how now.  Anyway, I have used the Its beautiful, on the large stamping around, and rolled it in a diagonal direction using the perfect plum ink.   I have then taken off the glued edge with the trimmer you can used a decorative punch if you want to, I then scored  1in around the 3 sides leaving the top,  this is where its hard to explain but where you have scored you push the sides  in and this brings the bottom to a triangle which I stick down with double sided sticky tap, it sounds confusing but really its easy I think its one of those that its easy to show somebody than actually trying and explain it, any problems please contact me on my email. http://www.bellamy.sky.com/. Almost forgot it was finished with Rich Razzleberry ribbon.

For the two people that follow me currently I shall be away in Nottingham this weekend so I'm afraid no blogging sorry.........

Happy crafting all



Chellebell

1 comment:

  1. Lovely bag and hope you have a great weekend in Nottingham, catch up with you next week x

    ReplyDelete