Saturday 28 August 2010

Fox and Friends 4x 4 card

Hi its been a couple of weeks since I have put anything on my blog, but what with stress with finding mortgages and also work I haven't had much time for crafting, so yesterday I had a half day and did some crafting, I had also had some new stuff as well that i wanted to try out.

I stamped on to whisper white with old olive ink and punched out with circle punch and then the scalloped punch, then mat an layered with perfect plum and so saffron. I matted and layered the main card with the perfect plum designer paper on to old olive.

Quite straight forward really and just embellished with old olive satin ribbon.  I also had a go at brayering but not sure whether i think its good or not,  I shall put it on here so you can tell me what you think.


Oh and for those that don't know we got a mortgage in the end.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.


Chellebell xx

3 comments:

  1. I love that little Toby well that's my name for him. Well done on getting the mortgage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi just popped in from Peg's blog and really liked this card. Will pop back again if you don't mind.

    Annette

    ReplyDelete